FIVE TRAITS THAT MAKE AN HPSenian STAND ALL
1. OUR KEEN SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY :-
At the lowest level this fact is obedience; at the highest, discernment, morality and social security. “But, this responsibility is not thrust or overtly imposed on the students. It’s allowed to flourish from within. Sometimes, it’s covertly demanded and our students have always fulfilled the demand.
2. A CREATIVE AND DISCERNING APPROACH TO ISSUES :-
Within the limited resources that we have, our students have been able to make a tremendous impact on society. “In our education system, a student has the opportunity to interact and get involved in the activities of at least five different clubs and many other social activities like: Cleanliness of the living area and the kids of slums etc.
3. AN ABIDING SENSE OF VALUES :-
Based on respect for tradition and an awareness for modernity. “We have been having a morning assembly for the last five years of 30 minutes per day. In the morning assembly where all the students and the staff pray to the goddess of education “Maa Saraswati”, there on every day a lesson of morality is given to the students by the teachers and also by the scholars and realised ones. Each day is celebrated in the premises to make familiar the students about that day and to boost them for the same.
4. A WELL-DEVELOPED SENSITIVITY TO LIFE :-
In it’s various manifestations. “We have an active social service league, a wildlife society & a social group NATKHAT etc.”
5. Fifth but not the least, we allow the students to develop a sense of belongingness and pride for the alma mater that seeks higher things of life. “We instill in our students a desire to aspire for the best.”